I am trying to plan our honeymoon for Mid-September and could really use some advice. We know we are starting our trip with 5 nights in Paris and then want to finish it with 5 nights somewhere coastal. The big debate is Almafi Coast vs. French Riviera. We are not huge tourists when it comes to museums, we really like to eat, drink, relax and explore. Nightlife we are interested in good dinners, with some action afterward for drinks, but not a club atmosphere. ( we are in our early to mid 30's). We realize it's easier logistically to go to the Riviera from Paris, but that aside can you provide some input on what you would recommend based on what I described? Thank you, this is so overwhelming to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler