So I am travelling to Barcelona for a conference in mid-october. I am cool with extending my trip a few days so that i can travel around.
Now the dilemma is.. should i extend my trip to tour all of spain..
or should i instead choose to travel to amsterdam and belgium.
Cant do both as time doesn't permit. I am so lost..! Help..!
If it helps, I have been to italy, switzerland and paris before so i guess france is out of the question and would add to the confusion...!
anyone has any suggestions pls..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 나인카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 15 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Christmas week in Ireland
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo