All-in-one cheap package to London

Oct 6th, 2000, 11:27 AM
Schuvy

All-in-one cheap package to London

We're thinking about taking a three-night quick weekend trip to London around March 1. Anyone have some good experiences with agencies who offer discounted airline/B&B/hotel combos? We're looking to budget around $300 per R/T and $100 per night for a double.

Actually, we're thinking about maybe the same thing for Paris as well. Or would it be better to do a six-day trip and do three in London/three in Paris?

Oct 6th, 2000, 01:35 PM
s!

Schuvy:

I have never tried them...but... the Britsh Airways and Virgin Airline packages always look really intresting. My husband and I did a long weekend in Paris last year for less than $300 roundtrip. We booked USAirways transatlantic e-savers (www.usairways.com). It was a wonderful trip. Transatlantic E-savers come out 3-4 weeks before the travel dates. Good luck.

Oct 6th, 2000, 03:34 PM
Sherry

We did the Virgin thing last March and did their LA to London, Train to Paris and Flight from Paris to Heathrow and onto LA. We added on an extra day in each city and the price included our flights, transfers, breakfasts and a couple of extra add-on tours in each city. It was a great value and I'd fly on Virgin again in a heartbeat.

Oct 7th, 2000, 07:36 PM
C

Schuvy,

Check out go-today.com. I think they have packages starting at $399. I thing the "go" brand is owned by ABC/Disney so you're probably buying from a reputable agent. I've been looking myself lately and that's the best I found.

Oct 7th, 2000, 09:44 PM
Robin

I did a British Air package a few years ago, and it was just as it was billed to be. My criticism was with the hotel-- while comfortable, I would never have chosen it otherwise. But if the idea is a quick, cheap getaway, why not?

Search this Thread