Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 10 days in europe
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate