My husband and I are travelling to Venice in May. Trying to decide which is the best way to get from the airport to Rialto bridge around 7pm in the evening (we are staying in Pensione Guerrato).
Alilaguna would be about $33 total for both of us, about 54 minute ride to Rialto bridge. Bus/Vaporetti would be about $19, with a 20 min bus ride and 30 min vaporetti ride. Comes out to be about the same timewise...
It seems like Alilaguna would be worth it, since there's only 2 of us and for $14 more, I've heard it's a cool way to see Venice for the first time.
Any thoughts/advice? Would the $14 extra be worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Driving
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 8 Where to stay in Naples?
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 19 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 25 Best Greek Island