Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 12 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 13 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 14 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Transportation in Brittany
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Visit to France