Have a few questions about visiting Alhambra. We will be there between 21-23 of May and will be arriving from Madrid on train.
I'm planning getting tickets for Alhambra at Night Palaces on the day of arrival, probably 10 PM or 10:30 PM time slots.
On the next day we want to visit Alhambra General, should we buy earliest tickets at say 8:30? When should we reserve time slot for Nazrid Palaces? 10PM?
Alternatively, I've seen someone mentioning that in case of hot weather (which probably will be at the end of May?) it's good idea to visit gardens in the morning and palaces after? So, can we still book tickets for 8:30, go to gardens and reserve Nazrid Palaces for, I don't know, maybe 1PM?
One more question - tickets are still not available on tickermaster for May, can you buy them via phone already for May? I'm afraid that time slots can be already exhausted for our visit and I can ask our apartment owner to buy tickets for us ASAP.
Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Portugal
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.