Hi all -
I'm hoping someone could offer a suggestion or insight into a concern I have regarding a private guided tour of the Alhambra.
I'm planning this trip for my parents, and their #1 bucket list item is to see the Alhambra. We've booked a private tour (company has good reviews), and while they've "confirmed" the tour date, they won't give us a meeting time until 5-7 days before the tour. Should I be concerned they won't get tickets? It's for October 3 - so I imagine tickets should still be available?
I've tried myself to look for tickets on Ticketmaster - and I can't even get to the Ticketmaster site. It just says "You don't have permission to access / on this server.".
Anyone ever heard of this? Should I be concerned? They're only in Granada for one day and an evening - so it puts us in a tough spot. I want to make this happen for them - but I have no experience with this.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Advise Needed
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal
Hi all -