We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve