I am helping a friend plan her first trip to Rome. This is the background: family of four, two children a boy and a girl ages somewhere between 19 and 22. A quad room is what they are looking for and both of these hotels have availability. I think they are both very good, but possibly in different ways.
The Portoghesi is more expensive for their total stay by $100 - three nights at the end of June, 2016. Not an issue, but thought I should mention it.
Does anyone have comments that I could pass along to them that might be helpful in choosing one of these hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 12 1st time to Europe
- 13 My trip to Prague
- 14 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 17 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions