Alassio - Italian Riviera

Old May 23rd, 2001, 01:58 PM
Rose

Alassio - Italian Riviera

I am going over to Italy next month and have booked all our hotels, thanks to all the information from this site, but now I would like you to help me find accommodaton for 1 night in Alassio. Has anybody stayed there and which hotels would you recommend. Any information would be most grateful.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 03:47 PM
shawn

Hi Rose: Saw your post on Alassio. We're going there in August and also want info on where to stay. If anyone answers your questions, please email me. Do you have more information about the area, sites, etc.? Thanks for the help. Shawn

Old May 23rd, 2001, 03:52 PM
Capo

Rose & Shawn, I know a woman from another travel forum who stayed in Alassio with her husband back in February. I emailed her after seeing Rose's post to see if she might be able to offer any advice. I remember her saying that they really liked Alassio but have no idea where they stayed.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 04:23 PM
kk

Right next door to Alassio is the smaller town of Laigueglia, which I much prefer. We stayed in L last month at the Hotel Solendid, a four star that backs onto the beach. It was delightful...and reasonably priced. I would recommend you consider staying there instead.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 06:00 PM
kk

pardon me for that typo...make that the Hotel Splendid.

Old May 24th, 2001, 05:07 PM
Julie

Do you have any information for contacting Hotel Splendid in Laigueglia? Website? Telephone? Anyone else have recommendations for hotels in this area?