My partner and I (in our 30s/40s) will be visiting Aix for the first time in July.
We would prefer to stay in a rented 2BR flat with Wifi because my partner is working while we travel...
Our French is very bad and we will need help with restaurant reservations and advice on what to do in the area.
It's also a great pleasure having someone else prepare breakfast
Can anyone recommend a hosted 2BR flat in the area? Or a hotel that offers adjoining rooms?
I've tried to contact this place -- Sous le Tilleul -- three different ways because they have a lovely-looking "Roi-Rene" flat, but have received no response.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-reset-CONTACT-☎-1866-201-6261-AOL-Tec*h-24-7 vk
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help