got an alert from my travel agency, not sure it was already posted on this forum.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We inform you that Spanish airport workers have called a series of strikes for September 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, from 4:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The strikes will take place in Barcelona, Alicante, Malaga and Mallorca and the airlines expected to be worse affected by delays are EasyJet and Vueling.
We recommend travellers to check their flight schedules with the airline company before going to the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ZOHO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ZOHO Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy