Airplane Sex--Fact or Fantasy?

Jul 18th, 2001, 02:05 PM
Crispin

Airplane Sex--Fact or Fantasy?

Truth or dare: Has anybody ever had sex in an airplane restroom?

I know the mythology and all in the gay world but I'm skeptical, even tho a good friend who was seated in the back of a transAtlantic flight SWEARS an airline steward he'd been flirting with nudged him awake during the night and whispered for him to watch the bathroom door.
15 minutes later a guy came out tucking his shirttail in and grinned at my friend sheepishly. The door was still locked. A few minutes later a youngish woman came out, cool as a cucumber, and went to her seat.
My friend and the steward both dashed back to sniff it out (separately, he says), and the scent of, well, sex was overpowering.

So . . . would the culprit step forward and confess?
-Cris

Jul 18th, 2001, 02:15 PM
Al Godon

Well, it wasn't in the rest room of
a Delta B777. There is hardly room for one average sized man. Perhaps two people, both under 5 feet could squeeze in. Given the girth of some people,
I am surprised that they flight crew does not have to use traction to extract them.

Jul 18th, 2001, 02:34 PM
Capo

Depends on what you mean by "sex." Sex can encompass a wide variety of intimate activities.

I'm sure that, in the history of air travel, more than one adult has shared a restroom at the same time. Whether they got to home plate or not probably depends on how the plane is pitching. :~)

Jul 18th, 2001, 02:47 PM
XXX

Guy sits on the toilet seat + "girl" sits on his lap + turbulence = mile high heaven. Best done during meals, for less notice. By the way, did they by chance find my earring?

Jul 18th, 2001, 02:49 PM
XXX

OOPS, important addition... both face the CLOSED door.

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:24 PM
s.fowler

I think I'm taking the wrong flights

Capo -- any flight, any restroom

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:44 PM
Thyra

Ok, this might sound rather pathetic, but does it count if the couple sitting NEXT to you had sex????
On one flight this lovely Italian couple were on their honeymoon and travelling to NYC... talk about steamy, and pretty agile given the leg room in cattle class! I seem to recall they both got up during the "night" and didn't come back for a long long while...
Personally that crazy smell in airline restrooms,,, turns me off faster then the Jerry Springer show...lol.

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:45 PM
Judy

Me too, Sally! That type of activity(hahemmm) would certainly be an interesting diversion on a long international flight IMVHO. Probably would never happen on the red eye flights I take. No wonder I can't sleep on the plane! >g<
Judy

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:48 PM
Art

The restrooms used to be bigger many years ago as well as more legroom. I joined the mile high club a couple of times but there is no way I could do it today. Also flights used to be not nearly as full and often you could get a whole row to yourself with empty rows aroung you. That was also workable, but again, not for many years now.
Cheers,

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:52 PM
XXX

DREAMERS< ALL OF YOU>>>MOST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WOULD GET A LEG CRAMP AND THAT WOULD BE THE END OF IT

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:53 PM
Thyra

Art... you and Brunhilda... *sigh... such a romantic.

Jul 18th, 2001, 07:32 PM
YS

My girlfriend's mum have witnessed this acrivity on a seat next to her unde the blanket on an AirFrance flight just a few years ago.
To my knowlegde, she hasn't flown AirFrance ever since.

Jul 18th, 2001, 07:53 PM
xxx

One can enjoy another's handiwork anywhere, don't you think?

Jul 18th, 2001, 11:54 PM
anon

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but did you know you can get arrested for such behavior? I'm not sure about in the bathroom, but if you try something in your seats (ha ha) the police may be waiting for you, no matter how empty the plane is. I used to work for an airline and remember hearing about a couple in the back row of a pretty empty plane, her head stayed in his lap under the blanket...they were arrested when the plane landed. Be careful!!

Jul 19th, 2001, 01:06 AM
not this time

Not in the WC, but many years ago, with two of us across a "seat three" row....with lots of blankets.

"Ah, but I was so much younger then....lalala"

Jul 19th, 2001, 08:41 AM
abc

There are a lot of turn-ons out there . . . but having sex in an airplane restrom definitely ain't one of them for me! At least, on the airplanes I've been on, the restrooms are tiny and don't smell the best. Definitely not a turn-on!

Jul 19th, 2001, 09:35 AM
Capo

xxx, Re: "One can enjoy another's handiwork anywhere, don't you think?"

Absolutely! Simply touching can be a very intimate activity.

Sally, um, what flight are you on to Paris? :~)

Jul 19th, 2001, 09:57 AM
John

The new supergigundous Airbus ostensibly has a design option for sleeping compartments up on the “A” deck. Made in France, by the way.

Nobody’s mentioned the “fully upright and locked” line yet, so I will.

Jul 21st, 2001, 04:27 PM
Clinton

Does Air Force One Count?

Jul 21st, 2001, 04:28 PM
Clinton

forgot to mention, Hillary was not present.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy -

FODOR'S VIDEO