I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017