We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona