I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 3 bodyweight reduce applications
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 8 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Greece in end October
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 21 Favorite London memories
- 22 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste