Looks like the most economical and comfortable way to travel to and fro heart of Paris from CDG is Air France shuttle. It's Montparnasse stop would be around 800m from my hotel Legend Saint Germain in 6th, which is close to Montparnasse area.
1) Am I right to think this is a good option, or there is a better and cheaper way I am missing?
2) Should I book this shuttle online or drop into its counter on the terminal once I land?
Any other tips wrt this would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 15 Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy