Air France seating chart

Search

Air France seating chart

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air France seating chart

I am about to purchase 2 tickets to Italy online and AirFrance shows a picture of the seating chart & lets you pick your seat from whats available.

The rows go from row 19 - 42 and the seating is mostly 2-4-2. It is a flight from philly to paris. i think the aircraft is an AB330-200.

There is no detail of where the emergency doors are though, i was hoping to sit in that row, b/c my fiance is 6'3" & would love some leg room! (i know, who wouldnt, but still...)

does anyone have any idea what row is a good row to sit in for a little extra room?

row 28 has a big open spot where the 4 seats in the middle should be. do you think this is where a bathroom is? or where the kitchenette thing is? is that a good or a bad thing to have next to you?!

shot in the dark, but if anyone can help, thanks alot!

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:31 PM
yk

pjmay-
You might get a better idea at www.flyertalk.com. Go to FTMiles and click on AF. Should be able to search for your answer there.
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:55 PM

hello pjmay: sorry,I don't have an answer to your question as I am in the same situation as you. Please tell me where you found the seating chart on Air France. I am flying from Toronto to Paris on a AB330-300. Thank you.
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Original Poster

moonchild,
as i went through the booking process, it asked me to reserve my seat, and there was a link to click on which brought me to the seating chart. but the chart does not display where the exits are or the bathrooms etc, so it really dosent help much!

ive also been scanning flyertalk.com (thanks yk) & there are several links to seating charts there, but i cant find much info on this AB330-200.

good luck!
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:06 PM
yk

pjmay-
My next suggestion would be to post a question on flyertalk's site. I'm sure you'll get a response that way.
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:25 PM

Hi again pjmay:The only seating chart I could find for the AB330 was on www.seatguru.com. Look under Northwest -SAS or US Airways. It gives you a better idea. Hope this helps.By the way, when are you leaving? We are leaving this Saturday. Gone for a month. Can't wait. Have a great trip.
Gail
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 07:07 PM

I am not sure of this, but have flown Air France a bit. I think that is the middle of the plane and that would be the lavatories in that spot, probably. I suppose everyone has their own ideas of what is good or bad spots, as some area other people like I avoid (like bulkhead seats). I personally would never want a seat directly next to the lavatories. It can be congested with a lot of traffic and people may invade your space, and noisier, also. I would never want to be next to a galley, either, for similar reasons -- a lot of traffic, the attendants banging stuff around etc -- it's similar to being seated next to a kitchen in a restaurant.

If there looks like a little space behind row 28, more than usual between rows, that might be where the exit row is.
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 07:17 AM
ira

Hi pj

I suggest you call AirFrance and ask them which seats they recommend.
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Original Poster

thanks everyone.

i checked out seatguru, & made an educated guess on what was a decent seat! i picked row 29 for one of the flights. seat guru said this was the row w/ the emergency seats & the extra legroom. however that was on a diagram of a plane w/ 44 rows, & the diagram of our plane only had 42 rows. So I probably just booked 2 regular old seats right next to the bathrooms! yuk!

oh well... i am just glad that my fiance & i have 2 seats next to each other, one window & one aisle. thanks for all your help.
moonchild - have a great trip! we arent going til May.
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 08:03 AM

i believe these rows are both reserved for very frequent flyers and are only assigned at the airport
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM

Don't be surprised to discover that when you check-in for your flight that you have been re-assigned to different seats.

Its happened to me several times on different carriers.