Reload this Page >

Air france dicsounts for late spring?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 05:27 AM
aj

Does Air France ever offer any low cost flights for late spring (early May)? Any one have any experience witht this. I have never flown Air France and would like to give it a try. (Yes, I am checking the air travel websights.)

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 05:31 AM
kc

I Love Air France! service is great,they have always been on time when we have flown them.I think the new fares are in Feb ,what we do is to check the online prices, then call,Continental/Air France..it seems we always get better prices,times etc when we talk to a person on the phone

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 09:31 AM
Frankie

Air France is not longer affiliated with Continental if you are counting on colecting those miles. <BR>We used AF many times and their service is not any different than Continental. <BR>Where would you fly to and from?

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Wendy

Air France is associated with Delta so you may look for that too. I just flew Air France and was so impressed! By far my most comfortable and best coach flights to date!!

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:07 AM
kc

Yikes, I forgot about that,sorry-oh well, we can still use them for flying Alitalia..<BR>But Air France is still one of my favorite airlines,that and Virgin.

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Christina

of course Air France has low cost flights in the Spring, just like any airline. They are often the best rates to France, in my experience, and in the past couple of years have frequently lead the promotional fare offers at various offpeak periods.

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:15 AM
aj

Thanks for all the information. I will be flying out of Atlanta. I will try for a good rate in Feb.

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:18 AM
L

AF appeared to still be associated with Continental January 1 - friends used their NS service CDG to Houston. I watched them board, and it was posted at the check-in and the gate as AF-Cont. When is it suppose to end? By the way, the fact that AF and Delta are associated means zip - I used their plane back to Atlanta (#145) and it was just horrible. Delta has the bad 'tude these days. Being with AF will only drag down AF! Ciao, L

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Hanna

I think Continental will be assoiated with AF until March 1st or 31st. Anyone knows?

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Garry

I just checked Continental website and a date is March 31st. And i have a ticket for April 2nd.

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:45 AM
annie

Hi;<BR>I have used Air France Vacations as late as Late April-early May. Right after Memeorial Day, the prices seemed to go up. Got great prices like $969 for 6 nights hotel (with breakfast), flights, Round trip Air France Shuttle to the hotel. Have fun!

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 04:35 AM
Mary Anne Cook

website for Airfrance please.Thanks Mary Anne CookDo they fly nout of Charlotte, N.C. to Paris?

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 04:49 AM
yyy

www.airfrance.com.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 08:17 AM
Gretchen

AF does not fly out of Charlotte. No direct flights to Paris right now from Charlotte. USairways used to fly direct--it's a connection now.