We are planning a trip to Italy in June next and we are planning to stay in Tuscany for a portion of the trip.
Ideally, we'd like to stay relatively close to Florence as it's a first for us into the more rural Italy so think it would be a good place to get some grounding. However, we will have a car so it is not essential if we find somewhere else to stay that takes our fancy.
We're looking for some help on Agriturismos - I am really drawn to the idea of being in a relatively isolated space, but essentially living with/near locals to give us a step in the right direction to what's great in the area.
We have found so many many wonderful options, however unashamedly a large reason why we're returning to Italy is my love of the food so I would like to stay in one that offers cooking classes.
I have found a few here and there which look great but as I've been trawling through the forums, some of these posts have helped me so much with my trip planning already, I thought I'd see if anyone here has been to any that are really worth looking into.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe