Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Episode Seventh
Today was the penultimate day of our trip. So we decided on adrenalit specifically.
Come ride the jet skis. Took 15 minutes of which the facts have passed by every 12-13 minutes (the camera shoots from the start so I know what I'm talking about). And then went to play poker at a local casino.
The casino way too there were not without incident. They've got is its own rules, its own standards. Not that stupid around the world, where they do not know how to play and how to play a normal Bell peppers. Here in Sunny Beach's different not what your Las Vegas. Rules for fools.
As a result, the standard Texas Hold'em has become a circus then. Where local negotiate with the dealer, pit boss and other local players and play by their own rules (if no one is there, but we were too against their local rules and they had to reckon with us).
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Iceland driving in March
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Northern Spain road trip
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Where to stay in Naples?
- 25 Driving