I want to splurge on a good tea ceremony and need your advice on which place would you recommend.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 4 Netherlands- Texel
- 5 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 10 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 11 Arezzo - how much time?
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 16 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 17 9 day trip to France
- 18 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 England
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy