As with my other post, I am trying to create a set of instructions for myself in terms of transportation when my husband and I get to Europe.
This post right now is about our trip to Rome. Is it safe to say that when we land in FCO, the next step is to take a cab to Piazza Navona?
I found link to terravision and apparently they have a bus service from FCO airport to Termini. This seems doable but from Termini, do we have to take a cab or is there a subway line in there somewhere?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in rome
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 4 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family