I plan to walk the Camino de Santiago in September for the first time. Since I will arrive and depart via Paris, I have built into my time to walk El Camino more days than I think I will need. Does any one have suggestions as to what might be a good day to spend two or even four days after the Walk?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Netherlands- Texel
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 9 day trip to France
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 England
- 17 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 18 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 19 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 2 week May trip with kids
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond