I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 18 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!