Looking for recommendations for Ireland with our two young daughters ages 3 & 7. 10 days in August 2016. We will probably fly into/out of Dublin and stay one day/night in Dublin upon arrival and again stay another day/night before departure. Looking for recommendations how to spend our (approximately) 8 days between arrival/departure. Would like to stay in one self-catering house for the whole 8 days and make day trips ....or perhaps two locations for 4 days each. Would prefer not to spend tons of time in the car. We definitely don't need to be focused on activities specifically designed for kids however they will be with us all the time so we will be looking for family-friendly activities. (Eg: in a recent trip to France we all enjoyed a trip to a Fromagerie to learn about the cheese making process and a trip to a artisan boulanger to learn about the traditional bread making process. And we all enjoyed touring big castles and hiking in the beautiful countryside ... so looking for recommendations as far as those sorts of family-friendly activities....and which County(ies) in Ireland do you recommend that we stay in/focus on......?
thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1:800:681:7208☎ Tec*h Sup0rt Aol CONTACT by☎ 24x7 Yes!
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
Advice requested - 10 days in Ireland with 3 & 7 year olds