Our family is looking to do a home exchange to Europe with another family next summer. We have 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 6. We have received a number of interesting offers to go to France. Although my oldest and I went to Spain last year, this would be my husband and younger childrens' first trip to Europe.
We are most looking forward to experiencing another culture, enjoy outdoor activities, and would have a maximum of 2 weeks to spend.
So, where in France would you suggest we go?
We are currently considering an offer to visit Provence (near Aix-en-Provence) for next July. My concern is that we can not go to France without seeing Paris, so while I feel like the country fits our family's interests better, I wonder if it would be better to look for an exchange to Paris? Or should we just visit Paris at one end of a trip to Provence, or possibly the Dordogne region?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 4 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Greece in end October
- 21 Champagne Tours
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna