I am trying attempting to find the most desirable way to spend the last 4 nights of our family vacation which is coming up in June/July 2012. This is a dream come true for our family and husbands/kids/grandmas first time in Europe.
The first part of our trip is already planned - rome + cruise stopping in Greece, Italy, Croatia ending in Venice. Venice to Milan.Milan to Lake Como for 2 nights. What a start!
At this point we really could use advice from some expert Switzerland, France travelers.
We are traveling at this point with 2 kids 9 years old & grandma that can get around easily but probably doesn't want to spend the days hiking in the hills.
Would anyone suggest Como by train to Luzern? Stopping in Bern, Lausanne or near Chillon Castle?
Or Como to Lausanne, then maybe renting a car to drive around Lake Geneva casually to give us more time in Geneva. Maybe a day trip into France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona tour option help please
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Airport Transfer
- 9 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Dublin to Donegal
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
Advice on route from Bellagio,Lake Como to Geneva airport Switzerland