I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 5 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Packing Champagne
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 Manchester hotels
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November