So just beginning to plan a trip for me and my senior mother for the fall of 2014.
I want her to see Venice and she wants to go back to Paris.
Ideal (I think) is an open-jaw ticket from Chicago - Paris - overnight train to Venice - return to Chicago from Venice. This is a pricey ticket $1,200 at this point.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to save money on flights encompassing both gorgeous cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga