I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 European honeymoon help needed
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 18 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Croatia in mid/late October
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Help with Venice Trip?
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice