Trying to plan our day of Gaudi. Planning to do both Sagrada Familia and Park Guell in the same day. Most likely will not get an early start but could be out the door by 1000. We are staying in El Born. So my questions are:
- when should I pre-buy the tickets? Can I buy them the day we want to go and show them purchase on my phone (we most likely will not have access to a printer) or do I need to them now?
-We will be there right before Christmas.
-Do we do the park first?
-How long does each usually take?
-What is there to add on in these locations that I don't want to miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Algarve Town Selection
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 paris to london- day trip
- 7 Browsing Barcelona
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 16 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 10 Days in Austria
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok