Trying to plan our day of Gaudi. Planning to do both Sagrada Familia and Park Guell in the same day. Most likely will not get an early start but could be out the door by 1000. We are staying in El Born. So my questions are:
- when should I pre-buy the tickets? Can I buy them the day we want to go and show them purchase on my phone (we most likely will not have access to a printer) or do I need to them now?
-We will be there right before Christmas.
-Do we do the park first?
-How long does each usually take?
-What is there to add on in these locations that I don't want to miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피망맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Transportation in Brittany