Trying to plan our day of Gaudi. Planning to do both Sagrada Familia and Park Guell in the same day. Most likely will not get an early start but could be out the door by 1000. We are staying in El Born. So my questions are:
- when should I pre-buy the tickets? Can I buy them the day we want to go and show them purchase on my phone (we most likely will not have access to a printer) or do I need to them now?
-We will be there right before Christmas.
-Do we do the park first?
-How long does each usually take?
-What is there to add on in these locations that I don't want to miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Password Reset Contact Now 1;888:260:2909 Yahoo Tec*hh Boss 24byy7
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 16 family trip to Germany and more
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 two days in Nice
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!