Trying to plan our day of Gaudi. Planning to do both Sagrada Familia and Park Guell in the same day. Most likely will not get an early start but could be out the door by 1000. We are staying in El Born. So my questions are:
- when should I pre-buy the tickets? Can I buy them the day we want to go and show them purchase on my phone (we most likely will not have access to a printer) or do I need to them now?
-We will be there right before Christmas.
-Do we do the park first?
-How long does each usually take?
-What is there to add on in these locations that I don't want to miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1~866:201:6261 AOL Tec*h 24\7 care M9*l
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 Keukenhaf
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Netherlands- Texel
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary