I'm planning a trip to Ireland in September this year.
I like outdoor activities: walking, cycling, kayaking...
I know a couple of tour operators (Vagabond, Explore Ireland...) are specialised in guided tours of Ireland including outdoor activities. But I don't know which one to choose...
Have you ever experienced one of their guided tours? If so, which tour operator have you travelled with? Would you recommend it to me?
Thanks for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한사설놀이터 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?