Reload this Page >

Accomodations Salzburg & Innsbruckk

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 08:48 AM
Karen

Hi, I am looking for a reasonable and nice place to stay in Salzburg-city center and Innsbruck. Does anyone have suggestions?

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 09:37 AM
Bob Brown

Last September my wife and I stayed at the Gasthaus-Hotel zur goldenen Ente. The hotel is located on Goldgasse in the old town section of Salzburg. <BR>It has about 17 rooms and a restaurant.<BR>Our room was comfortable, but not luxurous. The breakfast was outstanding. All you could eat of good stuff! There is no lobby; checkin is at the bar. I would happily return.<BR>

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 01:30 PM
Anna

I stayed at the goldenen Ente in 1999 and liked it tool, here's their website:<BR>http://www.salzburg.tourismus.net/go...nte/index.html

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 04:39 PM
Mary

Salburg-Hotel Goldner Hirsch - SO quaint, romantic. Nice little bar - GREAT room cozy right, great bathrooms right in the center of town!

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 04:43 PM
Bob Brown

I can too spell L U X U R I O U S.<BR>This year I am trying the Sallerhof, about 4 miles from the center of the city. I will let you know how it was.<BR>