I am planning to travel with my family to Switzerland from Apr 27 - May 02, 2013. I intend to find an economical accomodation away from downtown and crowds. Is there any possibility to find some reasonable accomodation in the mountains with natural scenery but not very far from main city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)