Accommodations in North Wales

Feb 14th, 2000, 06:27 PM
Terry

Accommodations in North Wales

We plan to spend 3 nights in North Wales as part of our 2-week trip to England in June. Can anyone recommend a B&B about $75 a night or less. Thanks for the help!

Feb 14th, 2000, 07:38 PM
Judy

Last June our family of four stayed at Glen Isa- a charming bed and breakfast outside of Conwy. It is an old farmhouse that dates back to the 1600's. Our room had a four-poster bed a sofa that opened up for our girls and a private bathroom. The breakfast was served so beautifully in an elegant dining room. It was about $60 per night for the four of us! We would recommend it based on our experience. The web site is:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~glynisa/ Hope this is helpful. We loved it! Have a great time! Judy

Feb 14th, 2000, 07:53 PM
gerry

We stayed at a Forte Travelodge near Conway for about $55 for 4 in June 98.

Feb 19th, 2000, 07:17 PM
Jeff

Hi Terry,
I stayed in North Wales last June at a wonderful B&B called the Golden Grove. They are in the Best B&B of England, Scotland and Wales. They also advertise in Wolsey Lodges. It is a very impressive Elizabethan manor near the little town of Llanasa. If you'd like details e-mail me. I don't remember the exact price, but it was reasonable enough that I felt I short changed them. It is near Conwy Castle and the beautiful Bodnant Gardens. The website for best B&B is www.bestbandb.co.uk. Have a great time! I love Wales!

Search this Thread