We're heading back to Italy and have a few spare days to fill in Calabria before meeting relatives for Easter. Does anyone have a recommendation for an apartment or B&B in the centro storico of Tropea. There are no recent posts & I'd appreciate some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Current plan for March trip