I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한 놀이터 찾는법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Driving
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia