Happy New Year!
Planning a trip to Europe in November, and looking for any advice on booking a round of golf in the UK. I am not sure how it works over there compared with the US. Some questions I have... does anyone have suggestions for beautiful public golf courses that are accessible to tourists? I am guessing we won't get onto St. Andrews or Royal County Down Are you required to bring your own clubs or is it possible to rent them at the course? We are aware the time of year we have selected will be cold - are courses still open in November? Any other tips would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 16 Rent in Rome
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
Happy New Year!