I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Shall we Gdansk?
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Help with Spain itinerary
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Poland--where else to go
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 12 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 15 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 16 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 17 South of France
- 18 5 days in Andalusia
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.