Reload this Page >

Need Palermo Hotel

Search

Need Palermo Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 1999, 12:37 AM
Rita Salman

Need Palermo Hotel

We are going to Sicily at the end of March and need a hotel for a week in Palermo.

Old Feb 3rd, 1999, 09:32 AM
richard j. vicek

Good afternoon, Rita <BR>Have used the HOTEL JOLLY DEL FORO ITALICO, Foro Italico,22, it is a four <BR>star hotel with 277 rooms, located just <BR>of the beach south of the harbor. <BR>Tel. (041)6165090 Fsx (091)6161441 <BR>Have used this hotel about four times in <BR>past year, first because it is the Jolly <BR>Chain and secondly has a very good dining room that will cook Sicilian Specialities, such as pasta con sarde. <BR>Front rooms overlook the Foro and a wide <BR>beach to the sea...check out on <BR>www.comune.palermo.it/turismo/alberghi.html, if you want additional sites in Palermo or Sicily, e mail me direct. <BR>Richard of Hickory Hills, Il.... <BR>

Old Apr 14th, 1999, 09:05 AM
Michele

Richard, <BR> <BR>Do you know of any quality tours, maybe an academic one, of Sicily? <BR>We would like to go next April . Hope that Giubelium madness doesn't extend that far south, though. <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Apr 14th, 1999, 07:24 PM
Joanna

Michele, <BR>CIT run several Sicily tours. There are a few 8 days ones and a 2 week archaeological tour, which I did a few years ago and can highly recommend.

Old Apr 17th, 1999, 11:48 AM
Rob

Hi! We stayed at one of the Best Westerns 1 1/2 years ago - SUPERB hotel, one of the best we ever encountered in Italy. Can't remember the name (Hotel Centrale I think ?????), but it was only a 5 min walk down the street that passes the Palazzo dei Normanni and then the Cathedral.