My husband and I will be spending eight days in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy in mid-August and we would like to know where to base ourselves during our time there. We were considering either Parma and/or Bologna and we are interested in visiting Verona, Modena and Ravenna.
We would have no problem having two bases and maybe splitting the time between both Parma and Bologna, but we have also heard that spending time in Ravenna can be quite nice. As well, if you have any other suggestions of places to visit as day trips, please let us know.
We have been to other regions of Italy but we have always wanted to visit this area.
Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 2 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 Rail vs. Plane
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Self Drive UK tour
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 16 Airport Transfer
- 17 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view