Here is a short summary of a visit to Flor & Fjære outside Stavanger in Norway: http://gardkarlsen.com/Flor_Fjare_Stavanger.htm . This small island is quite different from the rest of the islands in the area as most of them are windswept with limited vegetation. But on the island where Flor & Fjære is located you more or less find "the garden of Eden" It is a great place to go on a nice summer day..but it is going to cost you. The review contains some of the first pictures taken with my new Canon EOS 450D camera.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 @ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Iceland driving in March
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 Northern Spain road trip
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Help with Spain itinerary
A short trip report from Flor & Fjære outside Stavanger in Norway