im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 11 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 12 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 13 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Naples?
- 23 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed