Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > A Message from Tiff Re: The trip to Florence and Venice

A Message from Tiff Re: The trip to Florence and Venice

Feb 17th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Original Poster

A Message from Tiff Re: The trip to Florence and Venice

Good morning. I am posting this for Tiff. As many of you know she and her husband went to Italy and stayed in Florence and Venice during January.

Tiff has not been able to post here on Fodor's. Fodor's has been working on this problem but as of this writing they can not figure out why she cannot post. A real computer glitch! But Fodor's has been in constant touch with her so it will get worked out. But in the meantime Tiff asked me to post for her as she wants to share her beautiful trip and thank everyone here that made it such a success.

Tiff emailed me the first part of her report. They were enchanted with Italy but let me assure you everyone will be enchanted with her trip report when Fodor's gets the problem worked out, which hopefully will be today.

Feb 17th, 2006, 08:29 AM
ira

Hi L,

Does Tiff have AOL?

They have all sorts of filters that might keep her from posting.

Feb 17th, 2006, 09:10 AM

Thanks for the update, LoveItaly. Looking forward to her report when the glitch gets worked out. Give her our regards in the meantime.
Feb 17th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Original Poster

Hi Ira, I don't know if she has AOL, I will ask her. And I will pass on your message Statia. I do think she is able to view Fodor's, she just can't post. Funny thing is that I sent her an email and it bounced back to me within 2 minutes. Am going to try writing to her again. It was fun getting the first installment of her report. Take care.
Feb 17th, 2006, 09:28 AM

LoveItaly, you must be physic. I was just posting my rant of the day is I miss Tiff and wondered where her trip report was. I will just keep waiting. Till then, tell her we miss her.
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:30 AM

LoveItaly, less then a year ago you posted my message from Switzerland! No problems, just didn't have my Fodor's password with me. Are you the connecting point between us, poor stranded Fodorites and this forum? I love that!

By the way, in only 18 days you can get another cry for help from me. Get ready
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Original Poster

Hi cmcfong, that is funny!! I know everyone will love her trip report.

Ira, Tiff thinks you hit the nail on the head, she does not have AOL but they just got a new provider and she believes it has filters (as you suggested) that is preventing her from posting here. But she doesn't know how to eliminate the filters, and I sure don't but hopefully her husband will know what to do.

And Faina dear, I thought of you this morning while I was posting for Tiff, LOL. Guess I should receive some sort of a title such as Assistant to Fodorites. Hmmm, wonder if this position would pay well.

Feb 18th, 2006, 06:36 AM

Tiff,
If you see this email me. Our harddrive crashed and I lost your addy.

me

HI LoveItaly!!
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Original Poster

Hi back dear one. You have email!

Search this Thread