13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please