My husband and I are taking our four kids (18,16,13, &8) to Paris this summer. This is our first trip out of the U.S. and it is a little daunting and very exciting. There is some concern about traveling in the wake of the tragedies that have occurred recently. I have been keeping up to date on news and it seems things are returning to normal. We are planning to rent an apartment and use the metro to get around. We will be there nine days. I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions that anyone may have. Also, the two oldest are boys and like to skateboard. How is that received by locals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid