Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti