My husband and I are planning to have one day trip to visit Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff by car (self drive) in mid June. Do you think we give ourselves enough time to visit and get a taste of these places?
We are planning to rent a car for the day, will the trip be too tiring? (we're not really sure how far are these places from London)
Do you know a good company to rent a car in London?
By the way, my husband and I are in our early 40s and we like to explore new places and take great pictures.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
A day trip to Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff